Wednesday, November 11, 2015

What You Prepare a Pencil, Liquid or Gel Eyeliners?


One of the best ways to highlight and flaunt your eyes is by defining it using eyeliners. In fact, eyeliner pencil is the  most commonly used because it’s very easy to manage and control.

Actually, there are different types of eyeliners available in the market today such as pencil, gel and liquid eyeliner. They have different uses and application as well as different brands.  If you are going to ask me which is the most difficult to apply. I would say that its liquid eyeliner. I prepare the pencil eyeliner than liquid and gel because it's more convenient and manageable for me.

I tried the roll-up shadow liner in black tea color from Imvely. I love its subtle roll-up shadow liner. It accentuates my eyes that give me an awesome look. It matches my neutral tone makeup that keeps my fresh looks every day. 




To apply the roll-up shadow liner just simply draw it on the line close to your lashline that it. In addition, you can hold your lashline from corner to corner. The closer the line, the bigger the eye that you can create.



Actually there are lots of tricks that you can do when applying the eyeliners. I will share it to you in my next post for a more detailed tutorials and that is a promise. For now I suggest that if you want a great results for your eye makeup, try to invest for a good set of makeup because it can give you a wonderful and flawless face that you wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment