Friday, November 13, 2015

How to Style your Maxi Dress


I am actually hesitant wearing maxi dress because of my body size and height. Before, when I heard about maxi dresses the only thing comes to my mind is that this clothing is intended for tall women only, but I was wrong. When I enter the fashion school, I find out that even a petite like me can wear such clothing. It’s just a matter of how you style and wear it. Being one of the most comfortable and flattering clothing, this piece of wardrobe is also versatile because you can easily style it in so many ways.

During that time, I made an experiment where my first maxi dress was a wrap sweetheart neck maxi dress. When I first wear it I know that I need more encouragement to manage such dress. It was surprisingly to know that it was great. It embrace my curves, it has a faux wrap bodice, and a knot ribbon accent and I pair it with suede pumps. I love the results and it was amazing.




From there, I get the courage to wear maxi dress in some formal occasions. One time I tried wearing such dress in the beach where I feel very girly and pretty with it. To help you out on how you can style your maxi dress, scroll down and take advantage my tips.




Wear it with denim jacket.
You can wear maxi dress even it's not summer. For petite like me, you can pair it with your denim jackets and wedges to elongate your height. However, you can wear sneakers or flats if you are tall. Then Add some accessories like watches, bags and cool shades.

Accessories with scarf.
When you feel like being a modest, add a scarf to your outfit, make sure that you pair it with a proper color that blends to your maxi dress. IT makes you have a quick and easy ensembles.

Pair it with ankle boots.
As I mentioned earlier, adding some heights like heels will help you lengthen your appearance. This is the way to go to make your outfit appropriate.

Wear it with cardigan.
That is right. Match it with your cardigan to make you turn a laid back style. Add more layers to your outfit as well as scarf for finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment