Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tips in Choosing the Perfect Belt


I seldom wear belts even on jeans. I only have a few belts in my wardrobe which is I think not more than three. Among those belts, my favorite is the buckled leather belt that I use in a party where I have to wear because my pants fall down. I lose few pounds during that time because of stress in work.

Anyway, I learned that you can not get any belts for you because it could be small or lengthy for you. You need to choose the right size that fits your waist. I also learn that it can enhance an outfit and can get a variety of different looks in just wearing a belt.

Belts are classic and basically so simple, bold, and funky. Most of the time it used to accessorize pants or jeans to cut the single dimension in you and to hold your pants on your waist. However, you can also wear it with your dresses, skirts and shorts. 



The question is, how to select a proper belt for you? Choosing the right belt will guarantee that you are satisfied with your purchase and you will enjoy the belt for a long period of time. So, I list down things to deal with before buying a belt.

First of all, you have to make sure that the belt fits properly to you. You have to know your size, understanding your correct size will help you manage your chosen belts.



Second, measure your belt to know your belt size so that if you want to buy a new one it won’t be too hard to tell what is your exact size. Measure it from buckle to the middle hole at the end of the belt.

Third, when buying makes sure that it is at least two inches larger than your pants size.

Belts can add glamour to your outfit. So it's better to determine the appropriate size for you. Belts are in the form of different styles, materials, and color. Belt’s buckles also in the variety of styles and design. Match it to your personality and on your own preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment