Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Fancy Colorful Zip Pouch


I love funky stuff, I love fancy and cute accessories that I can add to my collection. Sometimes, I don’t feel like using it but sometimes I used it for once or twice only. I usually find it in a flea market, thrift store and online.

Character stuff and fruity and floral is the best. Even animal print and those who have unique texture and designs are amazing for me.

Today, I got my colorful zip pouch. It’s a colorful printed pouches that is perfect to carry my coins and bills. I love its distinctive design such as watermelon, orange, and the duck.

Look at these cuties, they are so lovely. Actually, I was planning to buy more of this to give away to my friends because Christmas is fast approaching. I want to surprise them with these colorful zip pouch. I’m sure that they going to love it like I do.


You know what, pouches or wallets are needed in our daily life. It helps us organize and secure our money especially the coins. Without it are money will be loose in our pocket or purse can be crumpled or dirty. 


My basis in buying a wallet or purse is the styles, closure types and, of course, the affordability of it. Not to mention the quality and reliability of the product. Who will buy a product with cheap materials anyway?

Speaking of materials, I prepare the leather or fabric. Why? because leather is durable while I can wash the fabric when it gets dirty and re-use it. Plastic materials have a short span of usage based on my personal experience which I don’t like to experience again.

No comments:

Post a Comment