Thursday, November 5, 2015

Loafers is an ‬It-Girl Shoes


One of the adaptable shoes today is loafers. Not just because it's so comfortable, but you can even wear it on work in the office, going around during weekends or whatever. It works year-round and can be worn in almost any occasion. Aside from our favorite heels, we always look for something more like loafer when dealing with aching arches.

Loafer is a unique piece and this footwear can be use for the casual and formal style. I love wearing them when I’m on a travel. It keeps me fashionably stylish, it’s style keeps a modern woman’s lifestyle fits.

They say that shoe travels with you, so better invest for a nice pair of shoes sometimes. My Houndstooth Loafers never fails me and it's so reliable. It gives me the relaxed feeling that I always need.

I will share some styling tips to you where you can get inspiration. I used to experiment when it comes to styling for me to know if it’s going to be a hit or a flop. Below are the sure thing you can do to style your own loafers, don’t worry I have done this and it’s awesome.




You can wear it with a printed skirt. You just have to add some accessories just like that no one needs to understand what you wear except you.

Wear it with a shorts and suits. Add socks, it’s actually the 70’s meet 80’s dressing. 




Sometimes, the least you expected rocks. A crop top and high waisted jean will flatter your loafer as you dress up.

Discarding you don’t like and adding something new is the key. There are loafers in affordable price that you can buy. For me, wearing something fashionable does not need to be expensive. Consider this three things which are versatility, quality, and comfort. You just have to be resourceful on where to buy and know how to style it.

No comments:

Post a Comment