Monday, November 2, 2015

The Convenience of Foldable Ballet Flats


Sometimes, a whole day of wearing my plain pointed leather pumps or high heels gives me leg pain which my muscles in lower leg got hurt so much. On that point, I need to sit for awhile and hold my legs while doing some massage on it or I have rested my feet for a while to ease the pain.

I admit when I’m doing some works I got a lot of things in my bag which is necessary to bring along with me for my client so it would be more convenient to work around without hassle. Although the leg pain is a hassle I can’t afford to bring another pair of shoes with me since my bag already loaded.

One time I experienced walking like a zombie because of the pain. It always happens to me especially when I was looking and searching for the place where I have to meet the client and I need to walk along to locate the place.



With that, I search for a remedy that can help me until I saw the benefits of wearing folded ballet flats. I usually love flats that are why I did not make big adjustments wearing it and I have no problem with flats. I decided to get a pair of Dot Hole Ballet Flats and it make sense because I can easily pull it on and slip onto my feet. One thing I love about this shoes is that I can fold it and easily placed it in its purse. Very handy right? 




Also, it won’t need much space in your bag because it’s folded. You can change shoes any time you want. No need to tolerate the pains, it easy to carry and very stylish. It comes in different design and in a wide variety of colors, very fashionable in a reasonable price.

When I got my Dot Hole Ballet Flats, I have the comfort that I need, it relaxes my feet from wearing the high heels and I am so satisfied that this shoe bring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment