Monday, November 9, 2015

Rest Days Outfit Suggestions


Every time I have a rest day I make it a point that I go out to change the ambiance around me. Most of the time, I’ll go for a walk on the street going to a public park in our place while sipping my favorite coffee. In times like this, I used to wear snug outfit so that I can freely move from one point to another.

Despite wearing a more casual outfit, I make it a point that being fashionista will still run to my veins. So my looks and personal style will somehow expose.

I wear a shirred skirt baby tee dress for my rest day. This dress is perfect for my afternoon day out. It has a round neckline, cap sleeves which is seemingly snapped at its hems. 




I pair it with a flat sandals for a more comfortable and a sling bag so that I can carry some essentials that I need. Sometimes a simple clothing will take you to a more interesting journey in your life.

Other than that, I sometimes wear a basic t-shirts and pair it with a skinny jeans and sneakers. I love the v-neck t-shirt it give depth to my outfit. There’s nothing more relax if you wear the piece of wardrobe where you can freely express yourself.




Sometimes, a more lax outfit works for me. A simple distress shorts and a nice top with a pair of sneakers or flip flops will complete my ensemble. Anyway, I don’t have to worry how I look during this time because I just only spending my time for myself.

Those are the outfits that I used to wear whenever I am alone. Those are also my outfit suggestions if you want to have a more comfortable day spending with yourself.  Nevertheless,  you will see a different version of me when I’m working or if I am with a client. It represents my profession as a fashion stylist and the other side of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment