Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Unbelievable Ways To Wear Your Sleeveless Shirt


One of my favorite underrated basic wardrobe staples is the sleeveless shirt. It may be a super basic one at a glance but can be fab and unique through proper styling. It can bring life to an ordinary ensemble to the next level. I usually keep a variety of colors of this. So that I can mix and match it to my other apparel where I can make a wide array of styles.

Actually, styling the sleeves if fun. I remember my slit neck shirt, it is also sleeveless with a slit crew neckline. It’s loose to regular fit and plain. I usually style it with cardigan and jeans but one day, I make some experiments which I created so many pairings with it.

Today, I will share to you tips on how to wear your sleeveless with your other garments on your wardrobe. Check it out below.



 






Pair it with jeans.

Sleeveless is perfect to pair with any kind of pants, from boyfriend jeans to skinny jeans and leggings. It’s totally fine, just add some accessories like caps, long necklace, and bracelets. Sneakers are best with it. However, pumps and booties are also good if you wear a tight jeans.

Pair it with a skirt.
I tried to pair it with my pencil skirt and it looks great. Also, tried it with my mini and A-line skirt which give me a more feminine look. Adding pumps or strappy sandal to finish my look.




Pair it with shorts.
During summer when the weather is warm it so comfortable to wear sleeveless and shorts. I pair it with my flip flops, sandals or sometimes with my ballet flats while I put outer like blazer or cardigan if I’m going out with friends.

Pair it with dresses.
Usually, a three-quarter sleeve dress or long sleeve dress can be pair with it by putting it on top of the dresses. I do this if I get bored to my usual dress, I add the sleeveless thing to defy my outfit and add an extra dimension to my appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment